Rosa Carrafa Publishing’s privacy, safety, and cookies policy.
Effective date: 01/09/2020
We may update our privacy policies on this page at any given time and we will notify you know via email as soon as possible prior to the change becoming effective and update the “effective date” at the top of this privacy and safety policy. You are advised to review this privacy and safety policy often to keep updated for any changes. Changes to this privacy and safety policy are effective when they are posted on this page, at any given time.
What may be collected from you while using our services, is we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to the following:
- Name and job title.
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
Rosa Carrafa Publishing may use your personal data above to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
Rosa Carrafa Publishing may also collect information how the service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Rosa Carrafa Publishing require the following information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service in which we pride ourselves with and in particular for the following reasons:
- To provide and maintain our Service.
- To notify you about changes to our Service.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so.
- To provide customer support.
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service.
- To monitor the usage of our service.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services, and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
Rosa Carrafa Publishing would like to assure you, that you are valuable to us and will not do the following, as we know how ethical it is:
- We will not provide your information to third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes. It is only passed on to facilitate delivery of your order.
- We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
- We will never sell your information.
Rosa Carrafa Publishing will have service providers and may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our service (“Service Providers”), to provide the service on our behalf, and to perform service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our service is used. These third parties have access to your personal data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Rosa Carrafa Publishing does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact Rosa Carrafa Publishing immediately. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers as soon as possible.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at, alternatively by unsubscribing from our newsletters.
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the service more useful to you. Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the service.
- We use both session and persistent cookies on the service, and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
Rosa Carrafa Publishing understands that you may like to know more about cookies, and you can do so at the following third-party websites:
- All About Cookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/
Rosa Carrafa Publishing’ shipping/delivery policy
When ordering directly from Rosa Carrafa Publishing, we understand the peace of mind that one is looking for when it comes to waiting for your purchases to be delivered. We accommodate two shipping options within Australia, being. Tracked and untracked shipping via Australia Post or a nominated service.
For individual overseas orders, Rosa Carrafa Publishing print on demand via overseas printing houses and the rate is depending on the order.
For bookshops and wholesale orders, please contact us for an estimate cost on shipping and delivery.
Rosa Carrafa Publishing understands how costly postage can be, and a suggestion on multiple books that is either out of stock or are pre-orders, your entire order will be sent when books are readily available. This is an affective method to keep costs down. Should you prefer to receive your books separately, please order them individually.
Rosa Carrafa Publishing’s return and exchange policy
Rosa Carrafa Publishing is a place that recognizes the value of the contents and quality of all literature that is created with diligence, vulnerabilities, and with the community in mind. All books are priceless, and each have a unique story that will be a part of ones life for an eternity.
If a book is delivered damaged or you are unsatisfied with your purchase, Rosa Carrafa Publishing will attempt to resolve this with a replacement.
Rosa Carrafa Publishing, will be unable to exchange or refund monies should the buyer have a change of mind on their purchases.
Rosa Carrafa Publishing will be available to further discuss your purchases. Please contact us directly.